When you access or use our Services, we or companies we work with, may place small data files called cookies or pixel tags on your computer or other device. We use both session cookies and persistent cookies when you access or use our Services. Session cookies expire and no longer have any effect when you log out of your account or close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your browser until you erase them or they expire.
We also use Local Shared Objects, sometimes referred to as "Flash" cookies. Use of Local Shared Objects can help prevent repeat views of an offer, maintain the security of your account, and can help prevent fraud.
We may use "web beacons" (electronic images also known as pixel tags or clear gifs) to recognize a cookie on your computer when you view or act upon a web page, an advertisement that we've placed on a third-party web page, or an email or other electronic communication that we've sent.
We encode our cookies to restrict who can interpret the information stored in them.
You are free to delete our cookies or decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits this, but doing so may interfere with your use of our Services. The "help" section of most browsers or browser add-ons provides instructions on blocking, deleting or disabling cookies. For a list of the cookies TrialPay uses click here. We will use reasonable efforts to update this list from time to time but are not obligated to provide you with notice when we add, delete, or modify cookies.
You may encounter cookies or pixel tags on websites that we do not control. For example, if you view a web page created by a third party or use an application developed by a third party, there may be a cookie or pixel tag placed on your computer or device by the web page or application. Likewise, these third parties may place cookies or pixel tags that are not subject to our control and the Policy does not cover their use
- ss - anonymous session tracking identifier
- ms - anonymous session tracking identifier
- ul - login identifier
- sr - successful login url
- cs - shopping cart session identifier
- bc - browser cookie support flag
- tpsess - anonymous session properties identifier
- rvid - merchant referral program identifier
- __utma, website usage performance tracking (Google analytics)
- __utmb, website usage performance tracking (Google analytics)
- __utmc, website usage performance tracking (Google analytics)
- __utmz - website usage performance tracking (Google analytics)
The foregoing is subject to change from time to time.