CNET Downloads Shopping Cart
Why provide a CNET shopping cart?
CNET maintains the largest software catalog in the world, and we have often been asked to sell the software we offer for download. We are happy to announce that we have found a way to do this that we're sure will provide you with a positive shopping experience.
CNET and TrialPay have partnered to provide a secure environment for you to purchase and download software. CNET works with TrialPay's next-generation commerce platform and together we can offer you a safe, secure and pleasant shopping experience that comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee and great support.
Through our relationships with TrialPay and our numerous publishers, you will see discounts and other special offers for software we bring into our program. In keeping with CNET's policy of offering our customers only high quality products, you can be sure that we will only offer software we find to be reputable and a great deal.
What if I need help with my purchase?
We are happy to guide you to the resources you need. Please review the following list to identify the appropriate point of contact for your issue:
- I am having problems with my purchase. You will want to contact TrialPay's customer service for assistance with the actual purchase. If you have not made your purchase yet, please visit http://www.trialpay.com/support. If you have made your purchase, please click on the support link provided within your purchase confirmation e-mail.
- I don't know where to download the software I purchased. Your purchase confirmation e-mail from TrialPay, which should arrive within a few minutes, will include a link to get your software. Follow this link for further instructions. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact TrialPay at http://www.trialpay.com/support to make your inquiry
- I am having problems with the software I purchased. You will need to contact the publisher of that software directly. Instructions will be provided following your purchase, but if you are still unable to get any assistance, TrialPay will be happy to direct you to the proper support resource for your software.
- I tried this software out and decided I don't want it. It happens! This is exactly why we offer you the no-risk 30 day window to make such a decision. Just contact TrialPay to cancel your purchase by clicking the support link within your purchase e-mail. If you cannot find your purchase e-mail, you may also visit http://www.trialpay.com/support, but the quickest way to make sure you are taken care of is within the link in your e-mail.
- I don't see many of your shopping links right now. Are you only going to offer a few programs for sale? We have only just introduced this service, and so we are ramping up with some of our best offerings and best publishers to ensure we can give you a great experience. Over time, you will see more offers across CNET Downloads.
- I had a Good / Great / Bad / Terrible / Confusing experience with your Download Shopping cart. Please tell us about it! We welcome your feedback. To contact us, click the "Email Support" tab on this very support page and fill out a support inquiry. For faster attention, please include the term "Shopping Cart" in your subject line. If it is anything we can help with, we will do our best to assist. We will make sure to review and discuss any feedback, good or bad, that you offer.
Still have questions?
Click here to contact TrialPay Support.