TrialPay was founded in 2006 as an alternative payment platform, placing targeted promotions around transactions. The Mountain View based company has since grown into the leading value-exchange advertising platform serving developers in mobile and social gaming, utility software and online services, reaching over 500 million monthly users in over 180 countries. The company is backed by Battery Ventures, Index Ventures Greylock Partners, and Visa among others.
TrialPay leads the evolution of the pay-per-performance business model by bridging the gap between online advertising and physical shopping. Contact us to arrange interviews and get more information.
In The News
- Taking A Different Tack With In-Store Offers, Trialpay Grows Its Mobile Revenue By 85% Quarter-Over-Quarter — TechCrunch
- The end of Facebook Credits revisited: the effect on TrialPay — Inside Facebook
- Visa leads $40M in TrialPay's alternative payments business — VentureBeat
- Facebook Deepens Partnership with TrialPay DealSpot to Offer Credits for Watching Videos — Inside Facebook
- TrialPay Brings Advertising to the Online Checkout Line — All Things D
- TrialPay Helps Turn Browsers Into Buyers — TrialPay Helps Turn Browsers Into Buyers