Business Development Specialist
Date: March 9, 2016
Location: Mountain View, CA, US
Organization: Visa Inc.
Job: Sales/Business Development
Job Number: 160341
Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, TrialPay is an international leader in the monetization space and is the world's leading value-exchange technology platform. Since 2006, we've partnered with thousands of mobile apps, social games, software companies and online services and have reached over 500 million consumers in over 180 countries. Acquired by Visa in 2015, TrialPay continues to lead in app monetization and drive innovation in the payments space.
Your role as a Business Development Specialist will offer valuable experience working with the top domestic and international media companies and high-growth tech startups. You will develop both the technical and soft skills necessary for success in the tech industry, including growing businesses, communicating with clients, and developing foundational knowledge of technical integrations and software systems. If you're looking to make an impact in a fast paced, team-focused environment then come work, play, and grow at TrialPay.
- Your responsibilities will grow with the role, but the list below provides a clear picture of the tasks you'll be doing at the outset.
- Support TrialPay's monetization strategies and advertising/marketing promotions.
- Source small and medium sized companies to partner with TrialPay.
- Consult mobile developers, online gaming companies, and new media companies on how to leverage the TrialPay platform. Day-to-day management of accounts, including: detailed quantitative analyses and identification and pursuit of strategic growth opportunities within the existing account base.
- Support and guide partners through technical integrations.
- Collaborate with your colleagues to find solutions on complex, strategic problems.
- Contribute to the development of TrialPay products.
- Develop an expert understanding of the TrialPay platforms
- Competitive salary
- Catered lunch three times a week (vegan/gluten-free friendly)
- Group fitness classes
- Happy hours
- Open kitchen/snacks
- Team outings
- Multiple office locations
- Commuter benefits
- Healthcare benefits (dental, vision, health)
- 401K matching
- Employee stock purchase plan
- BS/BA required.
- Detail-oriented, diligent worker, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent professional communication skills, both internal and client-facing.
- Proactive self-starter.
- Able to successfully work in a cross-functional setting with various teams, including engineering, product management, marketing, and others.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with/expertise in desktop, mobile, and web applications.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What three apps do you believe are changing the landscape of their respective markets? Why?
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind – making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa’s sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
“Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.”
Nearest Major Market: San Jose
Nearest Secondary Market: Palo Alto
Job Segment: Engineer, Business Development, Advertising, Product Manager, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Operations